The world over needs proficient experience to verify their initial step on the profession stepping stool. Centre for Alternative Dalit Media is giving an opportunity to the young enthusiasts’ youth to develop their leadership abilities, professional skills and social in development area and those also who are keen to build a nation in which women, girls and youth from backward and marginalized communities, especially Dalits and Adivasis who are hoping to carry life on with dignity and security.
Aim of this program is to build leadership skills in intern so that they achieve a position in the development area. As remuneration association will give a Program Certificate and Letter of Recommendation for volunteer/intern’s future undertaking.
- To have a better understanding
- Gain experience and increase marketability
- Gain the ability to put new things into practice
- Networking with professionals
- Figure out what you like and don’t like
- Have the opportunity to learn and watch
- To get a feel for different industries
- Real World Experience
- Career Foundation
- Time Management
- Resume Builder
- Build Confidence and Communication Skills